May 23, 2012

What the Atonement Feels Like


When I think of the Atonement, I think of a blanket that covers me.

Do you have a favorite warm blanket that you love?  Why do you love it?  Does it soothe you just having it close to you? 
 

By nature I am almost always cold. I hate to be cold more than anything else. If I am cold, I cannot sleep at night, and cannot concentrate during the day. My mind just wants comfort and warmth.

Turning to the Lord, and having the Atonement applied in my life and letting it cover my pains, heart-aches, struggles, and sins...feels like the perfect warm blanket on a cold night warming, soothing, comforting, loving, and bringing healing to a needing body.
 
How does the Atonement of Jesus Christ make you feel?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment