"There are so many distractions."
"And TIME...how do I fit in in?"
"I keep forgetting what I was working on and I keep having to start over!"
"I don't know where my book is"
Progressing through Personal Progress does not need to be hard. You can do it! Here are some tips!
- Try working on your Personal Progress on-line. You won't have to keep track of your book! Go to lds.org/menu/serving in the church/young women/personal progress
They usually hang out around the Bishop's office)
-set up your lds account with a user name and password
- Each time you read a scripture, read an article, mark it with a highlighter or colored pencil. The next time you open your book, you will not have to re-read the same scripture..you can go on to the next one.
- Use a dry erase marker to write a reminder message to yourself on your bedroom mirror. "Don't gossip for 2 weeks"
- Use sticky notes to remind yourself of your goal that you are working on "Read the Book of Mormon every night "
- Have you given a talk, been in a play, are you on a sports team, learning a musical instrument, served others, etc. You are already doing so much good..get credit for it in Personal Progress!